The Verizon Internet Security Suite delivers complete automatic protection for your PC, keeping you safe from the latest known online threats, including spyware, viruses and Internet attacks.
Protect multiple PCs for one low price with the Verizon Internet Security Suite.
The Verizon Internet Security Suite is available to anyone, regardless of current Internet Service Provider.
|Windows OS||Windows XP Home and Pro SP2 (64 bit not supported); Windows Vista|
|Memory/Hard Disk Usage||Minimum 128MB of RAM, 250MB of free hard disk space|
|Web Browser||Internet Explorer 6 or later|
|Display||800 x 600 resolution|
- iTracks Survey 2007 (on behalf of Verizon)
- Anti Phishing Working Group: http://www.antiphishing.org/
- PCPRO: http://www.pcpro.co.uk/realworld/96525/state-of-spyware.html
- Microsoft Whitepaper: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=47DDCFA9-645D-4495-9EDA-92CDE33E99A9&displaylang=en
- ZDNet News: http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6164765.html
- CNET: http://news.com.com/Study:+Unpatched+PCs+compromised+in+20+minutes/2100-7349_3-5313402.html
- 9 out of 10 broadband users
in the US think their computer is protected from online threats, while in reality 6 out
of 10 are still vulnerable to
the latest online threats.
- There are over 300,000 existing and active viruses
and 60,000 existing and
active spyware programs
on the Internet, with
thousands of new threats created every month.
- 8 out of every 10 PCs in the US are infected with
- PCs in the US are infected
with an average of 30 pieces of spyware.
- 6 out of every 10 PCs in the US are infected with a virus.
- Spyware can collect and transmit personal information. In one year, nearly 15 million Americans were victims of Identity Theft.
- An unprotected PC can become infected in less than 20 minutes.